The vision of reaching out to every kid is humongous and we believe that it would need many individuals and organization to work in tandem sharing and learning for from each other. We keep on looking for people and organizations who can make concerted effort with us to reach out to more and more kids to help them learn to code.
Here are some of the areas currently we are looking to collaborate with individuals and organizations,
01 Program Lead (Computer Teacher)
We are looking for Program Lead to support with the development and implementation of the program in the centers across Ahmedabad. Our centers are places for kids from any background to come and learn more about computational thinking. These centers are in partnership with schools and organizations that share similar passion to educate kids about computer science and are kind enough to share their resources with us to run local computing center to promote teaching coding to kids.
- Search for potential places to run center and lead in setting up the center in Ahmedabad.
- Build relations with the stakeholders by updating them about the progress of the program.
- Spread awareness about the coding program in the vicinity of the centers and lead in the enrollment of the kids in the program.
- Work with kids in the center to teach them coding on Scratch using the program resources. (We will provide training for this)
- Spread awareness about the program on Social Media
- Fresh graduate in any stream (1-2 years of relevant experience preferable)
- Have interest in teaching and working with kids
- Good communication and writing skills in English and Gujarati
- Should be conversant with Microsoft Office applications (Knowledge of programming languages would be an advantage)
- Should be a people’s person and have good strength in building relations
- Should have passion to learn and teach computer
As per standards in education field
In case interested, please mail application and resume to Irfan Lalani at firstname.lastname@example.org
02 Program Designer:
We are looking forward collaborate with individuals or organizations who can support us in designing more courses on platform like App Inventor, Python, HTML, etc. with the approach that it will help kids to problem solve and express self and surroundings.
We are developing stories for kids of age 5-8 which can help them to code on Scratch Jr building thinking and mindsets like “I can do it”. We look forward to work with illustrators who can help us develop visual representation of the stories.
04 Data Analysis and Web site development:
With each lesson we collect data of kids and its important for us to help teachers to analyze the data and give them insights so that they are able to reflect upon and identify the next steps to increase the mastery of the kids. We are looking forward to collaborate with individuals and organizations who can helps us in creating data analysis structures for the organization and program which can help us monitor the progress.
05 Organize Code Clubs:
We look forward to work with individuals or schools or organization working with kids (Profit or Not for Profit) to organize after school coding programs. We support them with curriculum, resources and training to help them implement the program where they provide infrastructure like computer lab, etc. and teachers for the execution of the program.
You can reach out us with your amazing suggestions, feedback, questions, queries or just to say “Hi” by filling in the form below.
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″/][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″/][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”/][contact-field label=”Comment” type=”textarea” required=”1″/][/contact-form]